Your eyebrows, regardless of how small they are, can make or break your overall look. If you’re able to create the perfect eyebrows, you’ll look more youthful, properly frame your eyes and refine your look – yes, all of these things are possible once you’ve mastered filling in your eyebrows. However, most people think that they have to exert time and effort just to make their eyebrows look more luxurious. This kind of notion even hinders other people to do anything with their eyebrows. As a result, they continue to live their lives having eyebrows which aren’t appealing to their look or age. If you see yourself guilty in any of these situations, you don’t have to fret anymore. There are easy tips on how you can make your eyebrows more luxurious.
Many people would prefer going out into the public without having any makeup on just as long as their eyebrows are fixed. Your eyebrows are a big part of your persona which is why you should make sure that these actually look luxurious. You shouldn’t let your eyebrows get in the way of looking good or creating the wrong impression about your personality. If you want your eyebrows to look more luxurious, take note of the tips below:
- Pick the right style: Before buying the most expensive eyebrow products on the market today, pick an eyebrow style first. This will guide you on what to buy so you can achieve the look that you want. Do you want to have thick or traditional eyebrows? How arched do you like your eyebrows to look? Also, consider the shape of your face during this process. Once you’re already settled with an eyebrow style, use an eyebrow pencil and draw your preferred eyebrows. Use this as your guide to identify which hairs to pluck, brush or leave as is.
- Avoid mirrors that magnify: It’s common for many people to use mirrors that magnify when they pluck their eyebrows. In their defense, this will help them see their eyebrows clearer, especially smaller hairs. This is a misconception. Mirrors that magnify should be avoided if you want your eyebrows to look more luxurious. Using this will only make it appear that you’ll have to pluck more eyebrow hairs when in reality, there are just a few. Instead of using this kind of mirror, opt to move several steps from a regular mirror when you’re plucking in order to check the results. Different distances allow you to check your eyebrows at different angles. This will help you balance your brows better so you’ll stay away from having eyebrows with an uneven shape.
- Buy the correct tweezers: Tweezers are your best friend when it comes to taking care of your eyebrows. Since you’ll have a lot of variety to choose from, make sure you pick tweezers which you’re comfortable in using. Also, you should never use tweezers with sharp edges because this will only damage your skin and leave out hairs which should be plucked. Look for tweezers which have slanted borders because these are easier to use and control.
- Don’t over-trim: Many people commit the mistake of trimming too much hair on their eyebrows. Because of this, they’ll end up having eyebrows which are almost invisible and too thin to see. If you don’t want to experience any of this, make sure you don’t over-trim. You should only trim three areas around your eyebrows which are: between the eyebrows, beneath this area (when needed) and on top of your eyebrows. Following this procedure will keep your eyebrows styled. When trimming, you should also allocate enough time for it. Don’t rush as you can’t immediately restore your eyebrows once you’ve over-trimmed.
- Don’t mess with your eyebrows: There’s nothing really wrong if you want to pay attention to your eyebrows but removing hairs daily isn’t necessary. People won’t notice if there are a few hairs sticking out around your eyebrows. After you’ve achieved your desired eyebrow style, discipline yourself to only pluck your eyebrows once unwanted hairs are already visible. Don’t overdo it.
- Consider microblading: Fortunately, there are now procedures which allow you to have luxurious eyebrows for a more extended period, namely microblading. With a microblading procedure, you can save time from filling your eyebrows every time you go out. This procedure can also help you save money from buying any eyebrow products. This can also be considered as an excellent investment since you’ll only have to pay for the procedure once and then enjoy its benefits for more than a year. If you’re leaning towards this option, check this website for more details.
Small Details Count
Trying on a new look but to no avail can be a very frustrating experience. You might try to follow a new makeup technique or a new hairstyle but still end up unsatisfied with your looks. If you’ve experienced this situation in the past, you might be missing one tiny detail – your eyebrows. You should learn how to make your eyebrows look more luxurious because you’ll never know how this can drastically change your appearance. Follow the tips from this article, practice during your own time, and for sure, you’ll have luxurious eyebrows which are perfect for your look!