We mom take a lot of care about our kids, especially food. But in spite of our cooking task to make the healthiest and yummiest food, kids love restaurant style Chinese that’s definitely not good for their health. And hence we often hesitate to take them to the restaurant. My little one loves Chinese cuisine for its tangy soya sauce taste and yummy veggie flavors that merge so well into the rice. This is also a healthy solution for picky eaters without any fuss. To make this vegetable fried rice for kids even more nutritious I have added cauliflower and corn to it. Corn is a rich source of protein and carbohydrates that make it a great energy food, while Cauliflower helps in kid’s bones and muscles growth and their digestive system. In addition, it also contains vitamin C that is known for immunity-boosting properties
Let’s Check Quick and Easy Restaurant Style Chinese Fried Rice Recipe for Kids
How To Make Quick and Easy Restaurant Style Chinese Fried Rice Recipe For Kids
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Also Read: Drumstick Leaves Dal Recipe
Ingredients List For Quick and Easy Restaurant Style Chinese Fried Rice Recipe For Kids
- 1 Cup Steamed Basmati Rice
- 1 Carrot Finely Chopped
- 1 Capsicum Finely Chopped
- 8 French Beans Finely Chopped
- Few Cauliflower Florets (Very Finely Chopped)
- ½ Cup Corn
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 ½ Tsp Chilli, Ginger And Garlic Paste
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Ching’s Secret Schezwan Chutney
Method To Make Easy Chinese Fried Rice Recipe For Kids
- Heat a kadai. Add oil & let it heat well.
- Sauté onion till light brown.
- Add chilli, ginger and garlic paste and sauté.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, French beans and a pinch of salt. Cover and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add other veggies like capsicum and corn. Cook for 1 more minute on high flame.
- Add soya sauce, tomato sauce, and Szechwan sauce, salt. Keep stirring and cook on high flame for a minute (make sure to add less salt, as soya sauce is salty as well)
- It’s time to add rice and toss it well. Cover it and cook for 1-2 minutes on slow flame.
- Serve this with Schezwan Chutney, if your kid loves spicy food like mine!
Follow me on Pinterest
Hope you liked Easy Restaurant Style Chinese Fried Rice Recipe For Kids. Do leave your valuable feedback below!