India is truly “A Land Of Festivals”. In addition, We Indians love festivals and indulge in the celebrations like festivals, marriage, birthdays or any special occasion. So be it any occasion among these, Indians are always ready to jump out in their best and latest outfits to celebrate the extravaganza. Most of all, Ethnic wear and Indian festivals like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Id, Dushera, Christmas, Holi, Rakshabandhan and even independence day/republic day go hand in hand. Therefore, Indian festivals cannot be complete without traditional clothes shopping for the festivities.
Numerous fashion trends bring the dawn of a new fashion season to make all fashionistas dream come true. So, all those fashionistas looking to keep a track of latest ethnic wear styles, here’s a post for you.
Read How To Style The Latest Ethnic Wear For Indian Festivals and be prepared to leave the watchers amazed!
How To Style The Latest Men Ethnic Wear For Indian Festivals
- Men’s now get ready to rock n roll during a festive season with a printed shirt (upturned sleeves) teamed with a silk jacket. In addition, make sure to elevate your look by neatly tucking the loose pants inside the army boots. Grunge+ ethnic right?
- First of all, team your crisp and sharp shirt kurta with bandhgala jacket to transform your style from good to best. This men style for festival wear looks even best with ankle-skimming pant & tan brogues. While Don’t stop yourself from experimenting with a floral jacket for a trendy look.
- Enter the bandwagon of sherwanis with lotus motif detailing and paired with white/tan brogues to get all head-turner at the festival event.
- A cream sherwani with embroidery details and paired with brown churidaar looks completely smart and safe option. Add a twist to this dapper outfit style by adding a pastel floral shawl having a dark border to make it look even perfect for this festive season. Most of all, not to forget those tan shoes or ethnic Jodhpuri chappals.
- How about adding a bright red velvet bandhgala shirt style jacket with your favorite white shirt, black pants & black shoes? Most noteworthy and Interesting men traditional outfit idea for this festive season right?
- Nehru Jacket is a must have outfit in every men’s wardrobe. Furthermore, Try the Colourblock style to pair it interestingly with the rest ensemble.
- Dhoti pants are trending ethnic wear for men these days. Wear it with a block-print Nehru Jacket and a bright kurta underneath to set the desi look.
- Go for a uber-classy look with a Pathani Jacket having sober zari with a light coloured shirt. And to make it look even trendy and appealing complete the look with polo pants.
- Men with ‘minimalistic’ approach to their traditional style can opt for sherwani in bold and neon colours like bottle green, fuchsia, or electric blue. Probably something interesting motifs such as Lord Krishna or peacock feather or Lord Krishna to make a classy and statement style.
How To Style The Latest Women Ethnic Wear For Indian Festivals
- Consider big cape over lehenga/kurti instead of that regular dupatta to be the center of attraction. This is especially relevant even for the young girls ethnic wear fashion style statement.
- Combine jacket Fashion trend with your favorite Indian saree for a trendy festive look. Accessorize with a waistband or a belt edgy and funky look.
- Dare to look creative? Wear a half and half saree with printed pallu and team it with a skirt having different designs. Finally this unusual print and colour combination is sure to make it a statement look.
- Most noteworthy, This is for all those lazy girls! You just need to buy a pre-draped saree gown, twirl and you’re set with a stunning outfit for this festive season.
- Tired of the same old look of your salwar suits? Probably wear it with a ghagra skipping your other bottom wear to add an oomph factor. Try bali earrings, subtle mathapatti and Kohlapuris to complete this charming festive look.
How To Style The Latest Kids Ethnic Wear For Indian Festivals
- Looking for a trendy ethnic wear for kids fashion? Therefore, make sure you choose something that’s very comfortable and fashionable too. In addition, Kids kurta pyjamas or Kids Sherwani in quality fabric and simple embroidery can enhance your little one’s innocence.
- Little angels too love to dress up for festivals. Hence, choose modernized ethnic wear for girls to make her look trendy. You can add accessories like Bindi, Bangles, Maang-Tika which are easier to carry and compliment your Girl’s Ethnic Wear attire.
Indian is surely exposed to international culture, but we defiantly love our country and traditional outfits. Even modern-day youth prefer traditional wear for the festive season with a bit of style, trend, and fashion.