not stir”. As like Indian fashion
even its cocktails are filled with colours of hot black pepper, earthy brown
tamarind, bright orange, minty Aam, Green cilantro & mint. These have
awesome flavours & textures that can get your tongues rolling!
A refreshing glass of Indian cocktails gives a classic look when served
with bartender’s creativity and presentations.
Want to make these delicious drinks at home? But before revealing the
recipes lets check few things that
will help you stir up a perfect cocktail.
The keyword is mixology- shaking, stirring and straining.
Love experimentation. Follow proportions while you surely don’t
need to be a pro.
Plan the quantity of liquor & other ingredients in advance
Want to make your mixing quicker? Keep the bar ready as juices
squeezed, prepared garnishes & glasses laid.
Stock up lots of ice.
While filling the glasses let the spirit follow ice and then else.
Lemons, mint leaves or oranges play a very integral part.
Add drama with visual appeal to your cocktails with flavoured
spirits in colours.
Now that you know the best tricks to prepare your snazzy drinks, we have some classic Desi Indian cocktails recopies
that will always remain fashion.
1. Add some Vodka to your Shikanji with tang of chaat masala.
2. Let your glass be rolling with Aam Panna & your favourite
poison. You can also let it rock with gin, vodka or white rum.
3. Forget Rum and Coke! Try Corrito with spicy masala Coke & white rum.
4. Mind Cooler is sure to give you winter chill vibes. Include Khus!
5. Why not some vodka to your desi jaljeera to blow your desi minds.
6. Try the cooling & spicy cocktail-
7. Now whats with chai? Mix your Chai with White Russian and love the fun!
8. Madras coffee fan? Madras Milkshake is sure to get you that
9. Turn your Punjabi Lassi to Sharabi Lassi.
10. Now your pani puri will taste even better with Tamarind Tequila Shots.
11. Prepare a delicious concoction with purple Jamun & gin.
Looking for a party place in your city? Pub Finder in India will help you
search events and best NIGHT LIFE happening in the city. Take a look at the updated
events, pics and reviews to decide the best pub.
IMAGE CREDIT: LIVEINSTYLE.COM
DISCLAIMER: This blog caters to
audience aged 25 years and above